In harmony with the “Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance on the Protection of Personal Information,” the “TOKYO Shigoto GUIDE -For Foreign Nationals-” website, “Tokyo International Recruitment Navigation Center,” and “Tokyo International Recruitment Navigation Center” website operated in the “Comprehensive Support for Accepting Foreign Nationals” (hereinafter referred to as “this project”) properly collect, use, and manage personal information according to the following, and will endeavor to create a website that everyone can feel safe to use.
- [What is personal information?]
- This refers to information that can identify a specific individual such as an address, name, telephone number, and e-mail address collected by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government through this project.
- [About the collection of personal information]
- Principally, when the Tokyo Metropolitan Government collects personal information through this project, the information will be provided (registered) according to the intention of the user.
When collecting personal information, the purpose will be specified.
Personal information will be collected only to the extent necessary for achieving the stated purpose.
- [Purpose of using personal information]
- Personal information entrusted through this project will be used for the following purposes.
1. For the proper operation and execution of this project.
2. For handling consultations and inquiries about this project, and for handling administrative operations.
3. For providing information on this project and employment of international workers.
4. For aggregation and analysis of consultations and inquiries.
5. For confirming and responding to various inquiries and opinions related to this project.
- [Restrictions on the use of personal information]
Personal information that is provided (registered) shall be used within the scope of the collection purpose clearly specified in advance. Personal information shall not be used by relevant executing agencies (*) outside the purpose for collecting the personal information nor be provided to parties other than the relevant executing agencies except where stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Ordinance.
* “Executing agency” refers to the Governor of Tokyo, administrative committees, managers of public enterprises, general managers of fire departments, and the heads of administrative agencies specified by Tokyo Metropolitan Government rules that deal with personal information.
- [Management of personal information]
Collected personal information shall be strictly managed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and entrusted parties, and appropriate measures shall be taken to prevent problems such as leakage, misappropriation, and falsification.
- [Administrators of each website in this project and business consignment]
- The Tokyo Metropolitan Government outsources the management of each website in this project.
In addition, business related to “this project” (including business related to personal information used within the scope of the collection purpose; the same shall apply hereinafter) is outsourced to entrusted parties. Furthermore, entrusted parties may subcontract work related to “this project” to affiliated companies, but proper measures shall also be implemented by subcontracted parties.
- [About shared usage of personal information]
- 1. Personal information that is provided (registered) shall be used jointly by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Overseas Advanced Human Resources Acquisition Support Project.”
Purpose of shared use: Carrying out employment consultations at sites outside Japan
Items to be shared: All provided information
2. The personal information that is provided (registered) shall be used jointly by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Comprehensive Support for Accepting Foreign Nationals (Nihongo UP)” (hereinafter referred to as “Nihongo UP”).
Purpose of shared use: To provide information on various support services and materials offered by Nihongo UP and to respond to inquiries.
Items to be shared: Name, telephone number, e-mail address, response history
- [About provision to third parties]
- Personal information that is provided (registered) shall be provided according to the following items within the scope of the collection purpose specified in advance.
1. Provision target : Companies exhibiting on the day of the job fair with this project
Provision purpose : Informing selection information and hold interviews and sessions
Provided items : All provided information (except for nationality)
Provision method : By e-mail or by documents
2. Provision target : Companies accepting internships with this project
Provision purpose : Requesting internship acceptance
Provided items : All provided information
Provision method : By e-mail or by documents